Supply Chain & Logistics Manager NL
Challenging position in the Oil & Gas industry, fast growing organization. Ideal position for an entrepreneurial and ambitious leader with an analytical, flexible and result driven personality.
Our client Neptune Energy is an international independent oil and gas exploration production company with a regional focus on North Sea, North Africa and South East Asia.
Neptune Energy’s portfolio is diverse and offers multiple growth opportunities. The North Sea is a core region, with a strong operating platform, with the Gjøa and Cygnus assets, and potential to enhance value. Germany provides a leading onshore position and access to material upside.
North Africa offers great potential for volume growth and is a key supplier of European markets, while South East Asia has fast growing gas demand and an established E&P business environment.
Neptune Energy has a set of fundamental values that guide the company and dictates how we operate as an organisation. These values are not unique, nor the only drivers for our success, but they are the platform upon which we build: HSE, Integrity, Individual Accountability and Teamwork:
- HSE: Excellence in HSE is demanded and integral to everything we do.
- Integrity: Commitment to ethical operations and respect to all individuals across all organisations.
- Individual Accountability: Take responsibility of actions and results, personally commit to the success of Neptune.
- Teamwork: Only together can we grow, only in partnership can we succeed.
Neptune Energy’s culture is centred around HSE, entrepreneurship, efficiency and value, attracting top E&P industry talent and creating an environment where our employees can flourish.
HSE is valued above all else and we are strongly committed to achieving best-in-class HSE standards, ensuring continued safe, reliable operations across all the whole organisation. The environment is a key consideration and Neptune Energy is committed to environmentally responsible operations, energy efficiency and transition to a low carbon future.
For more information please visit https://www.neptuneenergy.com/
Job description general
- Accountable for all supply chain and logistics (SCM&L) deliverables to Neptune Energy Netherlands operations onshore & offshore; supply chain category strategies, contractor selection, contract management, purchase management, material management, base operations and air and marine transportation. This with your team which consists of approximately 25 colleagues;
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the overall Neptune Energy SCM&L strategy for Neptune Energy operated activities in Netherlands;
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the warehouses and supply bases supporting Netherlands drilling, projects and operations activities;
- Responsible to actively support delivery of Neptune global SCM&L strategies and contribute to the success of the SCM&L function across the group.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation of Neptune Energy SCM&L vision and strategy as part of the Neptune Energy SCM&L management team with a particular focus on activities in Neptune Energy Netherlands;
- Responsible for implementation of Neptune Energy SCM&L standards and work processes in Neptune Energy Netherlands;
- Responsible for the safety performance within defined perimeter setting focus areas, communicating expectations and share learnings;
- Work closely with SCM&L stakeholders in order to understand their needs and requirements through good communication and collaboration;
- Ensure that the required competence and resources are available within the SCM&L organisation in Netherlands;
- Recruit, develop and manage the SCM&L staff in Netherlands in close collaboration with other SCM&L managers;
- Build and maintain network and relationships with business and regulatory partners relevant to our operated activities in Netherlands to secure necessary resources to achieve objectives;
- Monitor the external environment in order to identify and take advantage of immediate business opportunities to improve results within defined area of responsibility.
Internal and external interfaces
- Relevant industry organisations/bodies/authorities;
- All functions and departments represented in Neptune Energy Netherlands.
- Neptune Energy’s global SCM&L team.
Context and environment
- The position is in the Netherlands;
- Travel must be expected to other geographical entities within Neptune Energy.
Approximately 10 to 15 years' experience of SCM&L in upstream oil and gas sector;
Extensive leadership experience, as well as solid knowledge of the specialist area in the E&P business and Oil & Gas industry;
Proven ability to provide leadership and direction by establishing cultural and behavioural norms and inspiring confidence in and commitment to the goals of Neptune Energy;
- A strong understanding of stakeholders and their interests;
- Strong influencing skills and an accurate reading of organizational dynamics are critical to ensure success in the undertaking of business initiatives;
- Significant, in-depth knowledge and experience of contractual, conditions and conventions relevant to Netherlands;
- Relevant university degree qualification.
- Taking initiative, engaging and resilient;
- Confidentiality and reliability;
- Good interpersonal communication and influencing skills;
- Business-oriented and strong analytical capability.
The offer is a challenging fulltime position in an interesting environment.
Please check out https://www.neptuneenergy.com/ for more detailed info.
Are you interested?
Neptune Energy has appointed Duke & Jacobs for the search & selection and communication with candidates. If you have questions about the organization Neptune Energy, the position or the procedure please contact Duke & Jacobs:
Robert Jacobs (partner at Duke & Jacobs)
Tel +31 (0)6 4835 0789
Paul van Campen (partner at Duke & Jacobs)
Tel +31 (0)6 5344 5639