E-Commerce Manager Europe
High end position for experienced e-commerce manager for realizing & integrating e-commerce from scratch. Building a successful e-commerce team.
In 1906 Rihachi Mizuno and his younger brother Rizo founded MIZUNO Brothers Ltd. in Osaka, Japan. This was the start of a 100+ years journey to pursue perfection in sports. Mizuno is now a worldwide famous brand in several sports like runningrunning, volleyball, handball, tennis, football, judo and golf. Mizuno is aiming at the top segment of the market for high-tech sporting goods.
Mizuno’s mission is to work through continuous improvement: “The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail. Mizuno not only supports sporting activities by offering better sporting goods but also develops products and services that make the most of the value of sports and actively spread that in daily life.”
Mizuno is working with highly motivated teams at 7 owned offices throughout Europe. Your base will be The Netherlands office, region Rotterdam / Breda, with its current location in Roosendaal. You can find more information on www.mizuno.com or on their Instagram account www.instagram.com/mizunoeurope/.
As E-Commerce Manager and project lead in close cooperation with the external agency, you are responsible for realizing e-commerce for Mizuno in Europe. You will execute the integration of e-commerce within the existing systems of Mizuno. You will be building and managing a small team for business analytics, content and merchandising. You will report directly to the Senior European Sales Manager of Mizuno. You also will have a seat in the global e-commerce team for Mizuno.
- As E-Commerce Manager you will manage the implementation of the new e-commerce organization for Mizuno Europe;
- You will build a solid structure for e-commerce within the Mizuno organization;
- You will work closely together and in good harmony with the European Mizuno organization (7 offices) and the Mizuno head office in Japan;
- You will work closely together and in good harmony with all the sales and marketing teams at Mizuno within Europe;
- You will realize the best planning per country for implementation of the new e-commerce environment;
- You will be carrying out the main tasks from a high entrepreneurial and commercial point of view;
Required Experience & Skills
- Education from undergraduate level and up (HBO+/WO);
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with 5+ years in a management role in e-commerce;
- Experience at a retail brand that successfully evolved into an e-tailer;
- Experience with salesforce, Oracle JD Edwards ERP & online marketing tools;
- Affinity with marketing and branding in retail and e-tail;
- Good analytical skills combined with good business acumen;
- Entrepreneurial skills & self-propelling;
- Organizational awareness and sensitivity;
- Outgoing and proactive personality with affinity with sports;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (speaking & writing).
Are you interested?
If you have questions about the organization, the position or the procedure please contact Duke & Jacobs:
Paul van Campen (partner at Duke & Jacobs)
Tel +31 (0)6 5344 5639
Robert Jacobs (partner at Duke & Jacobs)
Tel +31 (0)6 4835 0789
If you wish to apply, please fill out the application form below. Or send us your resume & cover letter to one of the above mentioned e-mail addresses.