Do you want to professionalize supply chain at a fast growing and international E-commerce organization? Do you have passion for supply chain management and logistics? Develop and implement new processes and procedures together with your team. Location Middenmeer / Kop van Noord-Holland.
Dakvenster.com is part of the VKR Group. “Bringing light to life” – that is what this group of companies stands for. For over 75 years the VKR Group has been committed to improving the quality of life through daylight and fresh air.
The VKR Group does this by putting their core values of “Commitment”, “Mutual respect”, “Improvements”, “Local initiatives” and “Thoroughness” into practice every day. In addition, VKR invests almost 50% of its profits in charities.
For Dakvenster.com we are looking for a Supply chain manager who has experience with the development and implementation of new processes and procedures.
Dakvenster.com is a fast growing E-commerce organization that sells roof windows mainly in Germany, Belgium, France, Austria and the Netherlands. In Middenmeer is a warehouse of 8.000m2 from which the products are delivered by own drivers. The organization now has about 50 employees and is located in Middenmeer (Noord/Holland).
There are about 30 drivers, 5 warehouse employees, a customer service department and some staff employees. The lines are short. With your knowledge, skills and experience, you can make direct impact on the people, the processes and procedures and thus on the results of Dakvenster.com.
What are you going to do?
- Develop and implement a supply chain strategy in line with the strategic business objectives;
- Professionalize and optimize procedures of purchasing, forecasting, inventory management, capacity planning, warehouse design and transportation operations;
- Leading the Logistics department, consisting of warehouse employees, drivers, planners and operational purchasing staff;
- Develop and motivate employees and monitor results;
- Oversee the daily workflow and schedules of the department;
- Collaborate with other departments to close operational gaps;
- Digitize and automate all work related processes;
- Obviously you are a member of the Management Team of Dakvenster.com.
- A bachelor or master degree in Supply Chain management, Business Administration or a similar field of study;
- At least 3 years of working experience within Supply Chain/ Logistics in a retail organization;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a management position;
- Experience with- and knowledge of purchasing, warehousing, logistics chains and suitable IT solutions;
- Experience with change processes and successful implementation of Supply Chain systems;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- In terms of competencies: you have natural leadership qualities and you are a self-starter with good communication skills;
- Analytically strong, able to translate strategy into practical working methods;
- Result-oriented, aware of costs and deliverables;
- And you have a healthy dose of humor.
- A competitive salary with good fringe benefits;
- Independent role within a solid company with international growth ambitions;
- Undeveloped playing field with the opportunity to make an impact.