Country Manager Benelux
P&L responsible for total Benelux organization, leading further growth, for commercial and entrepreneurial people manager. Experienced in wholesale, retail and branding.
In 1906 Rihachi Mizuno and his younger brother Rizo founded MIZUNO Brothers Ltd. in Osaka, Japan. This was the start of a 100+ years journey to pursue perfection in sports. Mizuno is now a worldwide famous brand in several sports like running, volleyball, handball, tennis, football, judo and golf. Mizuno is aiming at the top segment of the market for high-tech sporting goods.
Mizuno’s mission is to work through continuous improvement:
“The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail. Mizuno not only supports sporting activities by offering better sporting goods but also develops products and services that make the most of the value of sports and actively spread that in daily life.”
In the Benelux organization Mizuno is working with a highly motivated team. The team is flexible, involved and has a professional and hands-on mentality. You can find more information on www.mizuno.com or on their Instagram account www.instagram.com/mizunoeurope/ .
As Country Manager Benelux for Mizuno you will be responsible and accountable (P&L) for the Benelux organization of Mizuno. You will manage the teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Controlling), from the office based in the region Rotterdam / Breda, with its current location in Roosendaal and showroom based at the Sports Business Center in Leusden.
You will report directly to a member of the European Management Team of Mizuno.
- As Country Manager Benelux you will manage the organization explicit and carefully further into growth while respecting people and culture of Mizuno;
- You are responsible for ambitious, increasing and sustainable sales;
- You will further increase the brand value of Mizuno as well as the positioning of all existing and new product lines;
- You will be (together with Benelux sales management and marketing) anchoring and developing account management with key accounts and buying groups.
Required Experience & Skills
- Education on college level (HBO/HBO+);
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with 5+ years in a management role in wholesale and/or retail;
- Good analytical skills combined with good business acumen;
- Experience in selective distribution business models;
- Experience in inventory management, purchasing and logistics with seasonal products;
- Experience in building structures within unstructured organizations;
- Entrepreneurial skills & self-propelling;
- Sales- & negotiation skills on various levels;
- Organizational awareness and sensitivity;
- Outgoing personality;
- Proactive personality;
- Affinity with sports;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (speaking & writing).
Are you interested?
If you have questions about the organization, the position or the procedure please contact Duke & Jacobs:
Paul van Campen (partner at Duke & Jacobs)
Tel +31 (0)6 5344 5639
Robert Jacobs (partner at Duke & Jacobs)
Tel +31 (0)6 4835 0789
If you wish to apply, please fill out the application form below. Or send us your resume & cover letter to one of the above mentioned e-mail addresses.