Lanetix is the world’s number one most widely used collaboration, CRM and workflow software for the logistics industry. Be part of a startup in their scale up phase! Working on Europe out of The Hague. Euro 85.000 OTE.
With thousands of Lanetix subscribers in North America, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East, our client Lanetix powers the commercial operations of LSPs ranging from freight forwarders, carriers, value added warehousing companies, contract logistics service providers to freight brokerage firms.
Lanetix is a well-funded, four-year old company, so team members benefit from the upside and freedom to grow unique to a start-up, while in the caring hands of a very seasoned leadership team that has a long track record of building successful enterprise software companies. We are in high-growth mode, so joining at this time means multiple avenues for rapid learning and advancement.
Lanetix is a highly configurable platform focused on providing our customers in the logistics industry with best-in-class data modeling, process management, and collaboration tools. Our platform addresses the industry’s most pressing needs and provides our customers with a competitive advantage.
Lanetix is looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to join our Customer Success Team in leading initial setup and onboarding of customers to the Lanetix SaaS platform.
Projects include delivering a diverse set of interesting and intellectually stimulating professional services – requirements workshops, business process and workflow modelling, SaaS configuration and iterative prototyping, change management, software training, data object modelling, and more.
- Product Configuration: You will spend most of your time inside Lanetix, translating customer processes and requirements into configured prototypes that you iterate directly with customers. Lanetix is a SaaS solution so coding is not required, all configuration is via Lanetix’s front-end/GUI administrator module.
- Data Modeling: Lanetix has a very flexible underlying relational database, so you model out the best ERD for each project by designing the relationships between different data objects and record types. You will also design the data model based on reporting needs and requirements for data flows between Lanetix datamart and third-party solutions or data warehouses.
- Project Delivery: You organize and lead meetings that drive multiple stakeholders to consensus and action. You quickly gather requirements in customer-facing workshops, conference calls, and in-person meetings. You will lead multiple parallel work streams such as simultaneously configuring process workflows and data structures.
- Project Management: You will work with a team to develop project plans and author weekly status reports. Identify project issues and risks, and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them.
- Thought Leadership: You provide the “big picture” solution that best supports the customer’s goals and use cases. You share new approaches and new best practice solutions you’re your teammates, and you are encouraged to work with Product Management on desired product feature enhancements.
What do we want?
- You have hands-on experience configuring SaaS solutions and as a “creative problem solver” love the challenge and satisfaction of translating customer requirements into a SaaS solution that helps customers do their jobs better and more efficiently.
- At least two years delivering packaged software implementations, business process re-engineering, and/or similar customer-facing consultative professional services with: (a) a management consultancy or systems integrator – Deloitte, Accenture, Capgemini, PWC, IBM, Appirio, etc. and/or (b) B2B enterprise SaaS – SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Workday, etc. and/or (c) CRM – Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SugarCRM, etc. and/or (d) workplace collaboration, workflow, or Business Process Management / BPM SaaS – Atlassian, Pegasystems, etc.
- Ability to consultatively engage with customers, to lead customer-facing meetings, and to facilitate meetings towards consensus on complex decisions.
- Project delivery and management skills (presentations, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc. skills)
- Technical skills – comfortable working with concepts such as ERDs, unions/joins, REST API integration, data migration, datamarts, and business intelligence tools. Scripting skills or understanding of the basic logic in constructing JSON or SQL statements a plus.
- Prior experience in the transportation and logistics industry (Third Party Logistics/3PLs, Trucking Management System/TMS, Freight Management System/FMS, Warehouse Management System/WMS, etc.) and/or Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a plus.
- Team player – comfortable in a startup environment, and has the ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers both in person and remotely (periodic travel at times up to 3 days/week).
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS).
- Physical location / work authorization – applicants must already be based within commuting distance of The Hague Netherlands.
For questions about the organization, the position or the procedure please contact Robert Jacobs, Partner at Duke & Jacobs Executive Search: +31 (6) 4835 0789.
More information about Lanetix you will find at www.lanetix.com.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lanetix is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.